WMA Shop.com is proud to present its own Synthetic Long Sword – the first in a line of high quality market leading Synthetic Swords for Western Martial Arts. This two handed Synthetic Sword carries over the same weight, balance, handling and flex characteristics of a metal sword, without compromising the safety of participants or their intent in their chosen activity.
- Steel like flex, centre of percussion and balance characteristics
- Large radius’s throughout with no sharp edges, or unsafe striking areas
- Completely customisable and interchangeable fittings with distinct weights
- Three different Pommel weights and four Cross Guard widths
- Customisable weight from 1.22kg to 1.39kg
- Made from high density Engineering Plastic and Stainless Steel
- One piece precision construction for maximum durability
- Distal and Dorsal taper on the blade body for ideal handling characteristics
Because of the precise handling and superior handling characteristics achieved through the construction of this sword through modern techniques and sophisticated materials, this product is not simply a waster or a simulated sword. But rather a a sword which can be used with the same accuracy and intent as a metal sword.
Additional fittings will be introduced in the near future to further customise and augment this system for each owner’s individual wishes. Each fitting and combination available today will also be usable on future models.
Please also note, this Sword does not require a licence for ownership in Victoria unlike a steel sword.