The WMA Shop.com Synthetic Single Handed Sword offers participants the opportunity to use our Synthetic Swords with one hand. The handle is large enough accommodate the WMA Shop protective glove, and as always it will feature either the Aluminium or Stainless Steel Cross Guard Ends as featured on other WMA Shop.com Synthetic Swords for customised length and weight. The 300g pommel is unique to this sword and due to the weight the 170mm cross guard is the only option available for this sword. The crossguard fittings and accessories on this sword can also be removed and be used on other WMA Shop Single Handed Synthetic Sword bodies.
- Steel like flex, centre of percussion and balance characteristics
- Large radius’s throughout with no sharp edges, or unsafe striking areas
- Completely customisable and interchangeable fittings with distinct weights
- Specifically designed fittings for optimal weight and balance
- Customisable weight from 1.1kg to 1.15kg
- Made from high density Engineering Plastic and Stainless Steel
- One piece precision construction for maximum durability
- Distal and Dorsal taper on the blade body for ideal handling characteristics
Because of the precise handling and superior handling characteristics achieved through the construction of this sword through modern techniques and sophisticated materials, this product is not simply a waster or a simulated sword. But rather a Synthetic Sword which can be used with the same accuracy and intent as a metal sword.
Additional fittings will be introduced in the near future to further customise and augment this system for each owner’s individual wishes. Each fitting and combination available today will also be usable on future models.
Please also note, this Sword does not require a licence for ownership in Victoria unlike a steel sword.