This pair of modified forearm guards were originally part of a riot gear uniform which has seen use as recently as the anti-austerity protests in Greece and Spain. Designed to protect the forearm for bricks, bottles and weapon strikes yet remains borderline indestructible against a direct physical attack. It therefore offers excellent protection for full contact sparring and training for Western Martial Arts (WMA) and Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA) – especially when long swords and pole arms are being used. This product offers:
- Two piece solid plastic hard-shell with semi-rigid padding to absorb even the hardest impacts.
- Formed rigid shell with Neoprene lining for an excellent fit.
- Extended grip tabs on both sides for a more personalised fit.
- Can be used in conjunction with the Elbow Guard to cover the entire forearm.
- Left and Right sides – one size fits all.
- Heavy Duty Velcro strapping on male and female surfaces.
- Each pair comes in its own bag cord pull bag for easy transport and storage.
- Can be used above or under clothes where appropriate.
As with most on body protective padding to maximise the effectiveness of this product that you wear these above (or between) clothes. As the combination of sweat, movement and sunscreen could create a shift in position between and during bouts. For use with WMA Shop Synthetic Swords only – the purchase and use of this product does not guarantee to save damage and breaks but can only mitigate the risk of damage when sparring/competing.
For use with WMA Shop Synthetic Swords only – the purchase and use of this product does not guarantee to save damage and breaks but can only mitigate the risk of damage when sparring/competing.